[Michlib-l] Issues with Violent Video Games

Derek Barth dbarth at bathtownship.us
Fri Jul 8 10:04:16 EDT 2016

Thanks to all for your replies so far.  Keep 'em coming.

In our case, the game in question was one they play through a website
called Roblox, which is marketed toward 8-18 year olds.  We don't lend any
video games at this point.  I am almost certain that the game that the
patron objected to did not show any blood splattering, only the action of
shooting people.