[Michlib-l] Survey for the School and Public Libraries Toolkit from ALA

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Thu Jul 7 12:22:26 EDT 2016

FYI from ALA's Interdivisional Committee for AASL/ALSC/YALSA on a survey they are doing on school and public library collaboration. Please consider responding.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan

Colleagues,

The email below went out on the AASLForum in late June, but I'm asking that you please distribute it widely now through your state listservs, etc.  As noted, the AASL/ALSC/YALSA Interdivisional Committee is working on a toolkit for school and public librarians.  We need to be sure that school librarians' voices are well represented in the survey responses.

Many thanks,
Audrey Church
2016-2017 AASL President

What do you think would foster stronger ties between school & public libraries?   Tell AASL, ALSC & YALSA via this brief online survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/JMGXGRV<http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JMGXGRV>.  The AASL/ALSC/YALSA Interdivisional Committee on School/Public Library Cooperation will use your feedback to create an awesome toolkit!  Please respond by July 15th.  One lucky survey taker will be drawn at random to get a free box of books (worth $100)!  Thank you for participating!