[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan welcomes new Library Law Consultant Clare Membiela

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Wed Jul 6 12:53:22 EDT 2016

The Library of Michigan would like to welcome Clare Membiela as our Library Law Consultant in the Statewide Library Services department.

Clare came to LM after 13 years  at WMU Cooley where she was the Associate Director for Library and Instructional Support.  Prior to moving to Lansing she was the Head of Reference Services at the University of Miami Law Library. Clare has a JD from the University of Miami and MLS from Southern Connecticut State University.

We are extremely happy to have Clare on board here at LM and are sure you will also find her a great asset to the Michigan library community. If you have questions for Clare, please feel free to contact her directly at membielac at michigan.gov<mailto:membielac at michigan.gov> or 517-335-8132.

Shannon
Shannon White
Director of Statewide Library Services
Library of Michigan