[Michlib-l] YA Historical fiction

brian ryckman bryckman_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 16:29:47 EDT 2016

We have a winner! - The patron is extremely happy - thanks for the help!

It is indeed - The courting of Ann Maria by Lucile McDonald and Zola Ross.

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/leigh-merrell-2/the-courting-of-ann-maria/

    On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 3:52 PM, "goikea at libcoop.net" <goikea at libcoop.net> wrote:

 Brian,

How about The courting of Ann Maria by Lucile McDonald and Zola Ross.
Please see the attached review:

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/leigh-merrell-2/the-courting-of-ann-maria/

Hope this helps,
Annette