[Michlib-l] Windows 10...and Deep Freeze

Hartford Library hartfordlib at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 09:57:12 EST 2016

Great questions!Following
HARTFORD PUBLIC LIBRARY
15 Franklin Street Hartford, MI 49057(269)621-3408http://www.hartfordpl.michlibrary.org/

    On Friday, January 29, 2016 2:51 PM, Colleen Leddy <ctbleddy at gmail.com> wrote:

 Please pardon if this issue has already been addressed here (and pardon duplication).
Our tech guy is here today to upgrade Norton and Deep Freeze. I also wanted him to upgrade staff and patron computers to Windows 10, but he says his company does not really recommend it until all the bugs are worked out (that's my language, not his).Have you upgraded your computers to Windows 10? Have you had problems? Are there particular issues with upgrading patron computers? Do you recommend upgrading at this time? Also, if you use Deep Freeze, is there a version that works best?
That's too many questions...any comments you have would be helpful.
Thanks,Colleen
Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair District Library
228 W. Main St.
Morenci, MI 49256
517/458-6510

Monday & Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 1 to 5 p.m.Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.