[Michlib-l] For those who charge for internet use. . .

Valerie Long longv at aadl.org
Fri Jan 29 14:23:35 EST 2016

Sylvia,

I work at Ann Arbor District Library and we don't charge for computer/internet use - just printing.  I don't know if Ypsilanti District Library charges for computer use, but they do charge non-card-holders to use their wi-fi.  If you're not a card owner, it costs $2 for a guest pass.  I used to study there when I was in school because studying at AADL was difficult as patrons would still ask me questions.

Valerie Long
Desk Clerk