[Michlib-l] Deadline to register is Monday: RDA for non-catalogers

Suzanne Robinson robinsons at mcls.org
Fri Jan 22 13:09:56 EST 2016

Wide distribution - please feel free to share.

Have you thought that your catalogers have been talking a new language lately? What kind of changes should library staff and the end user expect to see as a result of RDA? What are some of the major changes between AACR2 and RDA?

Monday is the last day to register for this overview of RDA principals for anyone who might need to gain some basic knowledge and understand new terminology.

https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=2366

Please register before the end of the work day Monday, January 25.

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours: (with some slight variations occasionally)
Monday 11a-3p
Tuesday 9a - 3p
Wednesday 11a - 2:30p
Thursday 9a - 3p
Friday 9a-1p

I work from home also and check email regularly,
so email is the most reliable way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134