[Michlib-l] For Libraries with Zumba or Belly Dance Classes

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Jan 20 15:14:53 EST 2016

I apologize for any duplication!

It's "New Year, New You" season out there, so I thought I would reach out
to other programming librarians!

If any other libraries out there host, or are thinking about hosting, zumba
or belly dance classes, I'm talking to you. I highly recommend adding
something fun, like coin scarves.  I've had many, many participants say
that it really made the belly dance class/series for them.

I know that it's hard to find a vendor that's really good, but after a lot
of shopping around, I found a really good, inexpensive, customer-oriented
source for coin scarves.  I've had nothing but great service our source,
which I'm not going to advertise on the list.  I'm not getting anything out
of this.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this message.  I'm happy
to share more detail on how we handled the classes, sales of the scarves,
etc.

Hope this helps some other library out there in libraryland!

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!