[Michlib-l] Phenomenal one-man music program

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Wed Jan 13 13:00:29 EST 2016

If you are looking for a pianist/vocal music event, look no further for I
have your man!  Peter Bergin has performed at the library here at Woodmere
several times over the last few years and has been amazing. He is a
professional vocalist and pianist whose music will touch your heart and
make you want to dance.  His events at our library were holiday programs as
well as ragtime, popular music and TV theme songs.  Each family performance
have drawn 75-100 patrons.  Set up with him is a breeze, he brings his own
gear and is very affordable.  I absolutely recommend him.  Check out his
website, he answers emails promptly (always a plus!).  www.berginmusic.com

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department