[Michlib-l] Walter Mosley at 150th Anniversary Gala for Detroit Public Library

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Mon Jan 11 16:36:07 EST 2016

To celebrate the 150th anniversary of Detroit Public Library, we're having a fund-raiser to benefit our "Children Who Can Read, Succeed" Literacy Initiative, with special guest Walter Mosley.

Saturday, March 19, 2016
5:30 - 11:00 p.m.
Main Library, 5201 Woodward Ave.

Black Tie Optional, Complimentary Valet Parking via Cass Avenue Driveway

5:30 p.m. - Doors Open
6:00 p.m. - Strolling Buffet, Cocktails & Music by '313 The Live Experience'
8:30 p.m. - A Conversation with Novelist, Playwright & Social Commentator Walter Mosley, moderated by award-winning journalist, Rochelle Riley

Afterglow and music follow the program.

Tickets: $150 per person ($70 of each ticket is tax-deductible)

More information, and link for ordering tickets, at http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org/event/detroit-public-library-150th-anniversary-gala

For additional ticket information or group tickets, please call 313-481-1306.

Jennifer Dye
Assistant Manager
Lincoln and Wilder branches
Detroit Public Library