[Michlib-l] Every Child Ready to Read workshops - register now!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 5 09:28:15 EST 2016

The Library of Michigan is pleased to provide an in-depth Every Child Ready to Read program through 2016 and 2017. The program will include workshops, webinars, newsletters and materials. We are kicking off the program with a full day workshop with Sue Nespeca of Kid Lit Plus Consulting. The workshop will be held in three locations in March. The specific locations are:

    Tuesday, March 29th - Southfield Public Library
    Wednesday, March 30th - Kentwood Branch Library
    Thursday, March 31st - Traverse City District Library

Cost for this workshop is $35 and each will be 9:30 to 4:00 with registration beginning at 9:00. You can register at www.michigan.gov/libraryce<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryce>. Sue will also do several topical sessions at Rural Libraries Conference in May on Mackinac Island. A second set of advanced workshops will be done in March 2017.

Look for regular newsletters and webinars to begin soon.

If you have requested materials, they should be arriving no later than mid-January. Please contact me if your materials have not arrived, or if you would like to request them.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

Customer Service is a priority at the Michigan Department of Education - helping Michigan schools, families, and communities improve the achievement and well-being of ALL our children.
[http://inside.michigan.gov/mde/docs/Docs%20and%20Templates/MDE%20-%20Color%20+%20Transparent.gif]