[Michlib-l] 3D Printer Open House 1/14/16

Carol Souchock csouchock at plymouthlibrary.org
Mon Jan 4 12:44:44 EST 2016

Our library is  considering purchasing a 3D printer in 2016 and I asked MOS to offer  provide this educational opportunity to assist us .  Your library is welcome to attend this event in Novi, MI .

MOS (Michigan Office Solutions) will be hosted at 3D printer informational day on Thursday January 14 at  their office  in Novi.
Open House (drop in)  for  all from 10 am - 12 pm

One on one consults with MOS 3D printer expert Matt Pickens are also available.  To register your library for a one on one consult please contact Matt Talbot at Matt.Talbot at mos-xerox.com mobile 248-602-1239

To give you a little background information on what will take place at this event:  Per Matt Pickens from MOS...."Typically when we do an open house like this, I discuss existing 3D technologies. This usually takes 20-30 minutes discussing background on the industry and the ways we get prints now. After which, we look at sample parts we’ve printed and discuss the machines we have in the demo room.

The one on one sessions can be conducted however the library would like. If you have specific questions pertaining to capabilities, materials, pricing structure, etc., we can discuss it at that time. It is easier to have the more detailed conversations in smaller groups."

Location: MOS is located at  40000 Grand River, Suite 500, Novi

Thank you,

Carol Souchock
Library Director
Plymouth District Library