[Michlib-l] needed - Hmong and Madarin translators

Marsh, Nyama N.Marsh at wfblibrary.org
Sat Feb 27 22:51:34 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Having previously lived in Flint, MI, I now have friends looking for people who can translate flyers about water facts, distribution, lead facts, and new stuff as it comes out, for the Community Partners Communication Team. I'm hoping someone will be able to connect me with a person who can do that translating.

Have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Marsh
Library Director
n.marsh at wfblibrary.org
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

"There are many ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." ~Jacqueline Kennedy
“Leaders don’t force people to follow – they invite them on a journey.” ~ Charles Lauer