[Michlib-l] Yellow Pages

Devin Erlandson derlandson at alleganlibrary.org
Wed Feb 24 10:34:59 EST 2016

I am wondering if any of you with local history collections/local history
rooms keep your out-of-date phone books and yellow pages.

We have our historic City Directories which we are definitely keeping, and
we also have Polk Directories for all the years for which we have
out-of-date phone books and yellow pages. Our main concern is space and
condition of the phone books (the older ones are in pretty bad shape).

Could you let me know if you keep yours? We are leaning to getting rid of
them but if there's a good reason to keep them that I'm not seeing, I'm
open to keeping them!

Thanks.

--
Devin Erlandson, MLIS