[Michlib-l] MCLS Deadline to register for Classification Web workshop

Suzanne Robinson robinsons at mcls.org
Tue Feb 23 13:26:16 EST 2016

Wide distribution - please share with anyone who might want or need this type of training.

Friday at noon EST is the deadline to register for Classification Web.  The workshop is scheduled for March 1-3 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm EST.

Classification Web is a product that enables anyone with access to the web to browse and search the full text of the LC classification schedules!

Each student will be responsible for obtaining a license for classification web prior to attending this workshop.

Please email training at mcls.org<mailto:training at mcls.org> with any questions.
Thanks,
Suzanne
------------------------------------
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134

Part time Hours: (with some slight variations occasionally)
Monday 11am-3pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 11am - 2:30pm
Thursday 9am - 3pm
Friday 9am-1pm

I work from home also, and I check email regularly,
so email is the most reliable way to reach me.