[Michlib-l] Reminder: National Library Legislative Day 2016: Come to the Hill with the Michigan Library Delegation!

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Mon Feb 22 16:20:00 EST 2016

Hello Michigan Library Community-Gale once again is sponsoring 2 representatives from the Michigan library community to go to National Library Legislative Day, May 2-3, 2016 in Washington DC.  Please go to:  http://galesupport.com/legislativeday for more information and to submit your application.  Reminder:  Deadline to submit is:  March 18, 2-16!

~Deb

Deb Renee Biggs, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

Customer Service is a priority at the Michigan Department of Education - helping Michigan schools, families, and communities improve the achievement and well-being of ALL our children.