[Michlib-l] The 1940s: Through the War and Beyond at the Lorenzo Cultural Center, Macomb Community College

Mott, Meghan mottme at macomb.edu
Wed Feb 17 17:36:30 EST 2016

Hello,

"The 1940s: Through the War and Beyond,"<http://www.lorenzoculturalcenter.com/programming/index.html> the Lorenzo Cultural Center's spring 2016 program series will begin on March 2, 2016 and run through May 7. The program incorporates historic artifacts, traveling exhibits, information and a series of presentations, activities and performances. Many Michigan authors are featured, and our opening speaker is AJ Baime, author of the2015 Michigan Notable Book, The Arsenal of Democracy: FDR, Detroit, and the Epic Quest to Arm an America at War. Entrance to the exhibits  and most events is free of charge.

If your library is in Southeast Michigan, you should have received brochures to share with patrons. A printable copy is also attached, or available on our website at the link above.

Thanks for your support!

Meghan Mott
Program Coordinator
Lorenzo Cultural Center<http://www.lorenzoculturalcenter.com/>
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts<http://www.macombcenter.com/>
586.226.4759
44575 Garfield, Clinton Township, MI 48038