[Michlib-l] Critchlow's Alligator program

Alisha Daugherty alimcc87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:23:49 EST 2016

For anyone thinking about it, we love Critchlow Alligator Sanctuary.  He's
local for us so we have him every year or two, and the kids and their
families just love him.  He always brings quite a few animals, and his
program was our most well-attended program this past year.

He's also really good with the kids, and great at crowd control.  Well,
well worth the money!

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Sodus Library <sodustwplib at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Hi!
>

> I would like to book David Critchlow of the Alligator Sanctuary from
> Athens this summer.
>

> He said this in his email.  “I will bring about 10 different types of
> reptiles and amphibians including 2-3 alligators (all taped and secure) a
> large tortoise, a lizard, 2 snakes and frogs/toads.  I will also give away
> free admission tickets for children to attend our zoo located in Athens.”
>

> Is there anyone who would like to piggyback on a Tuesday in July?  The
> reduced rate would be $289 for each of us.
>

> Please let me know as soon as possible.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Lynn
>

> Sodus Township Library