[Michlib-l] Not your typical storytime...

Cathy Lancaster clancaster at tadl.org
Wed Feb 10 14:18:15 EST 2016

A few questions have come through off-list so I thought I'd share here:
Fees are $400 per program. Mileage of $10 an hour added outside of 100 mile
radius from Traverse City.
Age range: 3-8 years of age (I billed it as a family program).

*Cathy Lancaster*
*Coordinator of Youth Services*
*Traverse Area District Library*
(231) 932-8560