[Michlib-l] Summer Reading manuals and Artists - Suggestions needed by Feb. 19th!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 9 11:39:36 EST 2016

The Collaborative Summer Library program is looking for suggestions for artists to design the 2018 artwork. The theme for 2018 is Music. If you have an idea you want to share, the survey link is below. Thank you!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

Subject: CSLP 2018 Artist Suggestions needed

It’s that time of year again! CSLP is looking for suggestions of illustrators to provide our 2018 artwork for the theme of music.

Please forward the below survey on to your librarians and ask them to submit suggestions. We would love to hear from all of our members!

Is there an illustrator that depicted the theme of music in a book that you think would make a fantastic choice?
Please consider that CSLP does have a budget when working with an illustrator to provide our summer reading artwork. That said, please keep in mind that while it would be fantastic to work with someone like Mo Willems, our budget simply does not make him a realistic suggestion.

The survey link can be found at:   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018ArtistSuggestions

Please submit suggestions by Friday, Feburary 19th.
Thank you for your time!

Chrissie McGovern
CSLP Vendor Committee Chair
Manager, Dallas Branch
Gaston County Public Library
105 South Holland Street
Dallas, NC 28034
librarychrissie at gmail.com<mailto:librarychrissie at gmail.com>

 ---

Karen Day, Director of Administrative Services
Collaborative Summer Library Program
953 6th Place SE
Mason City, IA 50401-5261
(641) 423-0005 - phone