[Michlib-l] Items/shelving

Moss, Melba mmoss at sccl.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 9 09:44:31 EST 2016

We are performing a thorough cleaning and organizing for the first time in decades, if you are interested in any of the items from our inventory list, please contact Melba Moss for more information or pictures. We need responses by Monday, Feb. 29, at 810-987-7323 x136 or mmoss at sccl.lib.mi.us<mailto:mmoss at sccl.lib.mi.us>

The items are old but serviceable.
We prefer that items be picked up by Friday, April 1st  but understand that weather and other issues may require flexibility on our part.
Shipping is the responsibility of the recipient.

Melba J. Moss
Public Service Coordinator
St. Clair County Library System
210 McMorran Blvd.