[Michlib-l] Supervised Visits Policy

Stephanie knownformylaugh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:29:41 EST 2016

Hi Barbara --

We don't have a policy regarding supervised visits.  We talked about it
several months ago when it was discussed on MichLib-L previously, but
determined as a public entity they can meet here just like anyone else who
chooses to walk through the door.  As Nancy mentioned they do get a bit
unruly at times but we just address that with our general conduct policy,
not separately.

Stephanie Masin
St. Joseph