[Michlib-l] Tax Season @ MI Libraries

Hansen, Jean JHansen at waterfordmi.gov
Mon Feb 8 12:52:58 EST 2016

We now have all the federal forms and instructions we're going to get (1040 forms and inst.,1040A forms and instr., and 1040EZ forms and instr.) so I would imagine you'll be getting the rest of yours soon. (The 1040 instructions and 1040EZ forms just came today).

Jean
[http://intranet/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wat-logo.jpg]

Jean Hansen
Head of Adult Services