[Michlib-l] New Continuing Education Coordinator at LM - Welcome!

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Mon Feb 8 11:36:19 EST 2016

The Library of Michigan would like to introduce Evette Atkin as our new Continuing Education Coordinator. We are very pleased to have Evette on board with us this month. She comes with a wide variety of library experience in both public and academic libraries, plus a library service organization.

She will be taking over responsibilities for the upcoming Small and Rural Libraries Conference, Beginning Workshop and all other LM continuing education initiatives and partnerships.  You can reach Evette as atkine at michigan.gov<mailto:atkine at michigan.gov> or 517-373-3746.  Don't hesitate to email or call.

Welcome Evette!

Shannon

Shannon White
Director of Statewide Library Services
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo
Lansing, MI 48909
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>
517.373.9489
Whites29 at michigan.gov

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan