[Michlib-l] invite to upcoming readers advisory

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Thu Feb 4 12:39:06 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

You are invited to join the Lakeland Library Cooperative's Continuing Ed
workshop scheduled for May 20. I have attached the flyer with all the
information you should need and where to register.

Steampunk is a genre that I am not very familiar with and don't know how many
of you are in the same boat. Our presenter is Jessica Trotter from CADL and I
am excited to have her presenting in this area since she is an avid enthusiast
of steampunk!

Registration is open today but don't forget to sign up later if you want to
check the info out first.

Happy reading all:)

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor