[Michlib-l] MCLS workshops on Assigning Library of Congress call numbers

Suzanne Robinson robinsons at mcls.org
Thu Feb 4 11:10:17 EST 2016

Wide distribution - please feel free to share with anyone who might want or be interested in these training opportunities.

Knowledge Library of Congress call numbers is essential in many libraries.  Whether you are new to cataloging and need to build your basic skills or you are an experienced cataloger who wants to develop more advanced skills, we have a workshop for you.

MCLS offers Assigning Library of Congress call numbers - Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.  Each builds on the previous workshop.

The deadline to register for the upcoming Basic workshop held Feb. 9-11, is tomorrow, Friday February 5.
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=2351

To find other workshops and dates, please check our list here:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/

For any questions, please email training at mcls.org

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours: (with some slight variations occasionally)
Monday 11am-3pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 11am - 2:30pm
Thursday 9am - 3pm
Friday 9am-1pm

I work from home also, and I check email regularly,
so email is the most reliable way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134