[Michlib-l] Looking for a bindery

Driedger, Kevin (MDE) DriedgerK at michigan.gov
Wed Feb 3 15:42:10 EST 2016

Greetings

Doesn't want a hardbound volume, but wants a binding with some staying power? Hmm, this might be a challenge.

I'd suggest trying the AcmeBinding division of the HFGroup.   Their Trade Binding product may be able to provide the desired service. They have a bindery in North Manchester Indiana. http://acmebinding.com/

Wallaceburg Bindery also offers a variety of binding services and while they are based out of Ontario, they have a Michigan office. http://www.wbmbindery.com/

Good luck.
Kevin
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Kevin Driedger
Librarian for Conservation and Digitization
Library of Michigan
P.O. Box 30007
702 W. Kalamazoo
Lansing, MI 48913