[Michlib-l] French and Russian Vendors

Shannon O'Leary SOLeary at novilibrary.org
Wed Dec 28 15:20:27 EST 2016

Dear Everyone,

Thank you so much for your previous replies and guidance in helping us locate an alternate Arabic vendor. I have another query for the collective, and I hope that someone can give us some guidance. We are looking for alternate vendors for French and Russian books as we are having difficulties. However, we are unsure of what vendors (if any) provide these languages. Does anyone know of any vendors for French and Russian books, besides multiculturalbooksandvideos.com ? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday.

Sincerely,
Shannon O'Leary

Shannon O'Leary    | Intern
Novi Public Library  |45255 West Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375
Phone 248-349-0720 |Fax 248-349-6520
www.novilibrary.org<http://www.novilibrary.org/>
Inform. Inspire. Include.