[Michlib-l] Great Lakes Shipwrecks Speaker?

Pam Christensen pamc at uproc.lib.mi.us
Mon Dec 19 14:04:39 EST 2016

Kimberly

I can highly recommend Fred Stonehouse.  Fred is a resident of Marquette.  He is the author of many books about the Great Lakes and shipping.  He is an engaging speaker, and travels quite a bit, so he should be able to get to your neck of the woods.  Fred has written over 30 books on the Great Lakes, her ships, shipwrecks and culture.  As you can imagine, he spends a great deal of time in libraries researching, and treats libraries very well.  More about Fred can be found on his website http://frederickstonehouse.com/

His email is stonef at charter.net <mailto:stonef at charter.net>   I can assure you that you and your audiences will find Fred engaging, interesting and lots of fun.