[Michlib-l] NOAA Recreational charts

Mary Cornell mcornell at sjcity.com
Thu Dec 8 17:28:48 EST 2016

Hello all,

We have some of the NOAA recreational charts from the early 1990's that we are withdrawing. I don't know if anyone would be interested in any of them, but if so please let us know and we will send them to you via RIDES. I have attached a photo of the version of the Detroit River edition to give an idea of what they look like. The volumes we have are as follows:

Recreational Chart 14846: West End of Lake Erie, 8th edt, June 1991.
Recreational Chart 14842: South shore of Lake Erie; 9th edt, Mar 1992
Recreational Chart 14853: Detroit River, Lake St. Clair, St. Clair River; 10th edt.
Recreational Chart 14926: Chicago and south shore of Lake Michigan; 5th edt, Jan 1990.
Recreational Chart 14886: Inland route, Cheboygan to Conway; 9th edt., June 1992

Thank you!

Best,

Mary Cornell

Technical Services Supervisor