[Michlib-l] Roomba Vacuum

David Ross David.Ross at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 6 15:50:30 EST 2016

I have a question for you all.  We are getting ready to move into the new building for our South Rockwood Branch.  The Village President asked today if any Libraries use a Roomba Vacuum or similar vacuum and if they did how did it work out.  Would it trip the motion sensors, does it keep the carpets clean etc.?

Thank you in advance for any advice or information you can give.

David Ross

David Ross

Community Librarian, North County Area Libraries

Monroe County Library System, Monroe MI

Carleton Branch Library, Newport Branch Library,

and South Rockwood Branch Library