[Michlib-l] door counter summary

Stacy Pasche spasche at benzieshoreslibrary.org
Mon Dec 5 14:43:52 EST 2016

 Thank you to all who responded regarding door counters. I was asked to
share my findings. Quite a few libraries use SenSource.

"We use a SenSource TB12 counter. Easy to install. The software used to get
reports/data is a bit confusing and clunky. Batteries are expensive and
last 6 to 12 months."

"Sen Source, Thermal Imaging Master Sensor since October 2013.

The unit is over our front doors with a 60 degree lens and Ethernet com
port. The library paid $2,064.88 in 2013.
The unit send and Excel spread sheet every morning with the total by the
hour. I then cut and paste the information into an Excel spread sheet
totaling the month and year."

“Accurate One” people counter from an Australian company called Total
Count.  Their website is  http://www.total-count.com/  .  They are very
reliable, easy to install, accurate, etc.  Total price with shipping is
$227.00, and they arrive in about 10 days.  I think I have installed about
6 of them over that past 4-5 years with no problems."

--
Stacy Pasche,
Assistant Library Director

*"Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney*