[Michlib-l] Director Evaluations In Demand

Kimberly Young kyoung at hlpl.org
Wed Aug 31 15:49:32 EDT 2016

Hello out there in library land!
There is a great deal of interest in Library Director evaluations.  I have
recieved a couple of responses with evaluations attached.  I have received
far more requests from individuals that would like to have teh compilation
forwarded to them.  I am hoping that I can collect a few more samples to
share with this group.  Please consider taking a few moments to attach and
send one that we could add to the collection.
Have a beautiful holiday weekend!

Kimberly Young
Library Director
Houghton Lake Public Library