[Michlib-l] Piano anyone?

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Sun Aug 28 21:49:11 EDT 2016

Hi everyone -

I hope this finds you well.

While most people focus on cleaning up their houses during the Spring, we
are either very early or very late.

We are looking for a new home for our family piano that we purchased around
15 years ago.  It is a Bergmann upright piano by Young Chang (Heritage
Series).  It is a fine upright that has not been played for a number of
years (unless you count the cats walking on the keys).  It has a nice stool
that matches the wood of the piano.  It currently is sitting in my living
room in Saline, Michigan.

Having said all that, I would like to see if there is a Michigan library
that might want this upright piano.  I would ask for the library to pay for
the move - and you would need to have it tuned upon arrival to its new
home.  But that is it.  If we can find a home for this piano in a library -
that would be all the payment we would like.

If you are interested or have questions, please let me know via email.

Here is a picture of the piano:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-SNnT9lIyVSYVdndnJUdmtlRUE/view?usp=sharing

Thanks everyone.

Best - Corey

Corey Seeman

Director, Kresge Library Services (http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/)
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
700 East University Avenue
Kresge Hall, 4th Floor East
Suite K4511
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234
(734) 764-9969
Cell Phone (734) 717-9734
cseeman at umich.edu
Twitter @cseeman
Google+ https://plus.google.com/117345227585597362675
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8205-1255
Corey's Web Home: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cseeman/index.html
[image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image:
][image: ][image: ]