[Michlib-l] Digital content questions

SAR Kerry Fountain sarkf at llcoop.org
Tue Aug 23 11:43:57 EDT 2016

Hello Library Land:

I come to you seeking some information.  We are currently looking at expanding
our digital content for the Saranac/Clarksville patrons.  Would you be willing
to share your experiences with Hoopla and Freegal/Freeding/Rocket Languages?

What we specifically would like to know is:

1. Are these programs getting as much use as you expected and who is using
them- regular library patrons or did you see new patrons using?
2. What do patrons like and dislike about these formats?
3. What about library staff- what are their feelings?
4. Did you see a decreased usage of Overdrive when you added these items or
has usage stayed about the same?
5. Any other words of wisdom?

Thank you for all of your help!

Kerry Fountain, Director