[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan MeL Surveys - Please respond soon!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Aug 22 16:30:50 EDT 2016

Good afternoon, the Library of Michigan doing our biannual surveys for library patrons and library staff about MeL and statewide services. We do surveys every two years to improve our services and to provide data for our reports to the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), which provides funding for MeL databases, MeLCat and other statewide programs. Please share the surveys widely!

1.       Library Staff Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LibraryofMIStaff. Please share the library staff survey widely as we want to hear from all library types and all levels of library staff.

2.       Library Patron Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LibraryofMIPatrons.  Please post the library patron survey widely for your community - on your web page, in your social media, etc. We want to hear from as many users as possible.

Thank you so much for your help with this!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>
Nourishing Michigan's Future...during school and during the summer!  Find a Summer Food Service Program site nearest you and encourage Michigan's children to Meet Up and Eat Up!    www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup<http://www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup>

[image004]