[Michlib-l] SLA Michigan Chapter Meet-up

Randy Dykhuis dykhuisr at mcls.org
Wed Aug 17 10:59:33 EDT 2016

The SLA Michigan Chapter would like to invite professional colleagues from other type of libraries to join us for an informal social/networking meet-up. Please join us on Wednesday August 24 at Vinsetta's Garage, 27799 Woodward Ave, Berkley, MI 48072. We will start congregating about 5:00 pm. This event is an opportunity to meet fellow librarians who work in other types of libraries and who you may not see often. There will be no formal agenda and no charge. If you can, we'd appreciate an RSVP so we'll have an idea of how many tables to snag. But your RSVP is definitely not a requirement for you to join us. If you decide at the last minute, come anyway. There's always room for one more chair. In addition to a good bar selection, Vinsetta's Garage has a very good dinner menu, too. Come early and stay late. We're looking forward to seeing you on August 24.

To RSVP go to the SLA Michigan Chapter (michigan.sla.org) and click on the RSVP link.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

PS: For those of you on the west side of the state watch for another meet-up in October in the Grand Rapids area.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879