[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Children's Programmer - Allegan, MI

Devin Erlandson derlandson at alleganlibrary.org
Mon Aug 15 16:39:41 EDT 2016

The Allegan District Library is looking for an outgoing, creative person
committed to bringing exciting opportunities for learning, growth and fun
to children in our community.  The successful candidate will:

   - Enthusiastically participate in library and community collaborations
   for the enrichment of our youngest users;
   - Foster the wonder of children through enlightened interaction,
   structured play and engaging programs;
   - Seek out opportunities for outreach and partnership with schools and
   other community institutions.
   - Create and actively promote early literacy initiatives within the
   library and the community at large.

This position is scheduled for 27 hours per week. The complete job
description and requirements can be found on our website:
http://alleganlibrary.org/children-programmer-position-open/

---
Devin Erlandson, MLIS
Information Coordinator