[Michlib-l] PA 164 TOWNSHIP only Libraries

Sylvia Merz lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Wed Aug 10 13:26:19 EDT 2016

Hello all!  Coming off a terrific victory in our reorganization as a PA 164
Township Library here in Leland Township, and now the work begins
negotiating with our Township on such items as building and employee issues.

LoM tells me that there are 197 libraries in Michigan formed under PA 164,
as either Village, City or Township Libraries.

I would like to talk with Library Directors who are PA 164 TOWNSHIP only
libraries as we move through this process.

If you would be willing to be on my 'help' list, and are a PA 164 Township
Library (recently formed would be helpful), then please email me off-list.
Lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
<mailto:Lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org>

Thanks everyone.

Sylvia Merz, Director

Leland Township Library

203 E. Cedar St., P.O. Box 736

Leland, MI 49654-0736

PH: 231-256-9152     FAX: 231-256-8847

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 10 to 5     Wednesday-10 to 6
Saturday-10 to 2

lelandlibrary.org