[Michlib-l] ALL BOOKS CLAIMED: Library Admin/Building Design Books

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Aug 8 13:43:48 EDT 2016

All the books have been claimed.

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!