[Michlib-l] Left Over Book Sale Books

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 16:57:43 EDT 2016

Veteran's Hospital in Ann Arbor loves bags of books. Joann CraterDirectorHudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)205 S. Market St.Hudson MI 49247517-448-3801director at hudsoncdl.org

      From: Lois Keel <lois-sez at lois-sez.com>
 To: michlib-l at mcls.org; lcoryell at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
 Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 3:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [Michlib-l] Left Over Book Sale Books

 Bibliomaniac that I am, I've noticed this question pop up from time to time.  Contact <BetterWorldBooks.com> which will not only sell them, but use money to support various literacy projects.  I haven't contacted them from the library end as so far I've found local ways to recycle, but have bought a lot from them and many of their books are ex libris.  From what I recall on the list, there's a way to get a local pick-up . . .  check <http://www.betterworldbooks.com/go/donation-library>
 -- Lois Sprengnether Keel
Website:<http://www.LoiS-sez.com>,
Blog:<http://www.StorytellingResearchLoiS.com>,

* Storyteller in MI Arts and Humanities Directory
* In Historical Society of Michigan Directory
<http://www.hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-
speakers-musicians/storyteller-
lois-sprengnether-keel/>
* State Liaison for National Storytelling Network