[Michlib-l] Left Over Book Sale Books

Cynthia Dooley WCJDF Library cjpdooley at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 16:34:40 EDT 2016

Try contacting shelters, group homes, correctional facilities, etc. in your area to see if they want to come choose books to take when your sale is ending. You can also reduce the number of your remainders by offering a ridiculous bargain for the last few hours of the sale.  We encourage sale shoppers to come back for bag day when we will be selling books for $5, $4, $3, $2, & $1 a bag with the price dropping each hour in the in the last 4 hours of the sale.  I remind shoppers that at $1 a bag, they can afford to buy books for everyone that they know! ADDRESS:
Cynthia Dooley
ADDRESS:

ADDRESS:
Wayne County Juvenile Detention Facility Library
ADDRESS:
1326 St. Antoine
ADDRESS:
Detroit, MI  48226