[Michlib-l] help finding adult non-fic title

Judy Czarnecki jczarnec at crdl.org
Wed Aug 3 15:35:16 EDT 2016

Hello, all,

A patron is looking for an adult, non-fiction book titled lsland or Islands.  Castaways, stowaways, and ship wrecks on islands around the world.  One photo showed a picture of a skeleton sitting in a lounge chair on an isolated island.  We have weeded the book (which he remembers checking out in 2006-?!).  Thinks it may have been published in the 60's, but not sure.

I don't know anything pertinent-author, publisher, etc.  It was a hardcover.  I showed him some covers on Amazon, but nothing looked right.  The photo of the skeleton seems the brightest clue; hoping it rings a bell for someone.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Judy

Judy Czarnecki
Youth Services and Programs Team
Chippewa River District Library