[Michlib-l] 2 open positions

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Mon Aug 1 16:31:09 EDT 2016

Are you looking for a new challenge?  The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is looking for a part-time School Outreach Librarian.  This position will be responsible for building strong partnerships between the library and the administration, faculty, and PTOs of our five school districts and 40+ schools.   In addition, they will develop and implement outreach opportunities where children, their families, or educators will be present.  Expect that kids and teens, grades K-12, from all over our two townships will want to see you when they visit the library-you will be famous!

Do you like working with grades 6-12?  The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is also looking for a part-time YA Librarian.  This position will include programming, working at the reference desk, Reader's Advisory, and collection development/weeding.

If either of these sounds like you, please visit http://cmpl.org/employment/ to read the full position posting.

Thanks!
Lisa

Lisa Mulvenna