[Michlib-l] Free Books

Hartford Public Library hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 16:49:14 EDT 2016

Dear Children's Librarian,
If you have a young adult or junior book club or group, I have the following books free for the asking.
20 copies of Lost in Time by De LaCruz8 copies of Wart, Son of Toad by Alden Carter9 copies of The Enchantress by Michael Scott10 copies of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and the Race Against Time by Frank Boyce15 copies of Ghost Hawk by Susan Cooper10 copies of Body & Soul by Stacy Kade10 copies of Ditched by Robin Mellom
Just let me know how many and I will send them through delivery.Thanks,Stephanie DanielsHartford Public Libraryzv152