[Michlib-l] Breastfeeding Policy

Donna Winter dwinter at livoniapubliclibrary.org
Thu Apr 28 13:48:50 EDT 2016

To back up Karen on her point about not wanting to discourage or violate the rights of the nursing mother, the intention is to have a policy in place in case someone else objects so we can say, "hey look, this is our policy, now go away and leave this woman alone". Better to be proactive than reactive.

Donna Winter, Automation Services Librarian
Livonia Public Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
ph: 734-466-2675