[Michlib-l] 2015 Michigan Residential Code Errors and Conflicts Attached

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 27 13:54:04 EDT 2016

All,

If you purchased the Michigan Residential Code, 2015, either through TLN or via some other source, you will want to include the attached three page pdf of "Errors and Conflicts" with your bound book.

Also, a reminder that the Michigan Energy Code, 2015 is chapter 11 of the Michigan Residential Code, 2015. We chose not to order the MEC, 2015 as a separate item when we learned this was the case.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager