[Michlib-l] Rural Libraries Conference: Cycling

Jill C. Brown deckervillelibrary at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:33:57 EDT 2016

Mackinac Island is a gorgeous place to explore...and cycle!

Weather-permitting, of course, I'd like to log some miles during our visit
for the Rural Libraries Conference and would love to ride with other
enthusiasts.

The cost to bring your bike on Shepler's Ferry is $10.00. Grand Hotel has
outdoor bike parking across the street behind the Pro Shop. (I'll be
checking on indoor storage options.)

If you're interested, please message me off the listserv:
deckervillelibrary at gmail.com

Jill Brown, MLIS
Library Director
Deckerville Public Library (zv089)
(810) 376-8015

"My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move
people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a bike to
the library." --Peter Golkin