[Michlib-l] Basic Computer Classes

Kathy Petlewski mkp at plymouthlibrary.org
Tue Apr 19 16:55:20 EDT 2016

I just came back from PLA and the Denver Public Library gave a presentation and noted that they do lesson plans and handouts for a large number of computer classes. I checked and this is a wonderful resource that Denver is happy to share with other libraries. Go to https://www.denverlibrary.org/ctc-classes and click on the class you'd like to use. There should be links for a variety of handouts and plans.

We do two sessions of computer basics - 90 minutes each. There is no charge and classes are open to the general public. I hope this helps!

Kathy

Kathy Petlewski
Electronic Resources Librarian
Plymouth District Library