[Michlib-l] Free printer cartridges - Canon FP-470

Bartlett, Bernadette (MDE) BartlettB at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 19 13:56:27 EDT 2016

Hi - we have 10 new-in-box and one partially used printer cartridges compatible with a Canon FP-470 printers that are free to a good home.

See this page for more info on the cartridges.
http://tonerprice.com/ink-toner/canon-ink-cartridges-toner/fp/fp-470

First come, first serve but if you don't want all of them, I'm happy to dole them out.  Pick-up is preferred if you are near enough, otherwise provide a complete mailing address.

Thanks!

Bernadette

Bernadette M. Bartlett
Michigan Documents Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915
517-373-2971
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan